MCQs4All - Biology Collection
Biology MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed of past papers
Question. Earthworm is included in_____________?
- Kingdom Plantae
- Kingdom Protoctista
- Kingdom Monera
- Kingdom Animalia
Question. Root like structure in saprotrophic fungi are called_______________?
- Constricting rings
Question. Endoskeleton is secreted by?
- All of these
Question. Which of the following organisms have Chitin as a major structural component of their cell wall________________?
Question. Actin and myosin are the basic proteins involved in contractile machinery of our body to which type of proteins do they belong____________?
- Globular proteins
- Fibrous Proteins
- Both a and b
- None of these
Question. Locomotion in diatoms is carried out with the help of__________?
- Cilia or flagella
Question. Which of the following is not a viral disease?
- Small pox
Question. Fishes, most of the invertebrates and amphibians are examples of ________ animals?
Question. Which of the following mechanism explains development of anemia in Renal failure?
- Failure of bone marrow is accompanied with renal failure.
- Destruction of RBC results from accumulated urea in the blood.
- Chronicity of the disease is respobsible for anemia
- Failure of proper RBC synthesis, due to lack of chemical stimulation.
Question. Secondary cell wall of sclerenchyma cells is impregnated with_________________?
- Peptidoglycan and murein.
Question. Primary structure of proteins determines__________?
- Number of polypeptide chains involved
- Bending of polypeptide chains
- Amino acid sequence
- Coiling of polypeptide chains
Question. The Kingdom of recyclers is known as kingdom_____________?
Question. What is the mode of transmission of Hepatitis virus?
- Parentral (via blood)
- Skin penetration