MCQs4All - Biology Collection
Biology MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed of past papers
Question. “lubb” sound is produced due to___________________?
- Opening of inlet valve
- Closure of inlet valve
- Opening of outlet valve
- Closure of outlet valve
Question. How many vertebrae are present in thoracic region?
Question. Types of behaviour enabling pillbugs to reach moist area is___________?
Question. A disease of longs in which inside of the lungs is damaged resulting in cough and fever?
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary tuberculosis
Question. Which of the following statement is incorrect about Glyoxisomes?
- They contain enzymes which help in conversion of fatty acids into carbohydrate
- They are abundant in soyabeans but absent in pea.
- They are present through out life of a plant and provide them whth energy through Glyoxylate cycle.
- They are signle membranous organelles
Question. Which of the following is used in brewing industry to promote malting_______________?
- Abscisic Acid
Question. Which of the following are motile zooids in cnidarians?
- Both of these
- None of these
Question. On average there are _______ or more thylakoid per granum?
Question. Incomplete or imperfect digestion is known as________?
- Anorexia nervous
- Bulimia nervosa
Question. Which of the following is most toxic?
- Uric acid
- Trimethylamine oxide
Question. Which one of the following is avascular structure?
- A compact bone.
- A spongy bone.
- All of these
Question. It is possible to date the rocks by comparing the amount of specific radioactive isotopes they contain. Which of the statement is correct in this respect?
- Older sediment layers have equal amount of these radioactive isotopes as that of the young ones
- Older sediment layers have less amount of these radioactive isotopes as that of the young ones.
- Older sediment layers have greater amount of these radioactive isotopes as that of the young ones.
- Older sediment layers did not have these radioactive isotopes
Question. which of the following gas discovered by Scheele?
- carbon dioxide