MCQs4All - Chemistry Collection
Chemistry MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed of past papers
Question. C5H12 has the number of isomers ___________________?
Question. Which of the following reaction is not shown by ketones ?
- reaction with HCN
- reaction with NaHSO3
- reaction with 2 4 dinitrophenyl hydrazine
- reaction with Fehling solution
Question. The leements in which d or f orbitals are in the process of completion are__________________?
- outer transition elements
- inner transition elements
- typical transition elements
- transition elements
Question. Compounds having same molecular formula but differ in structural formula are called __________________?
Question. An alcohol which can be prepared by fermentation is_________________?
- CH3 – CH2 – OH
Question. A elements are named as alkali metals because_______________?
- Their oxides are basic
- Their oxide and hydroxides are water soluble
- Both A & B
- They are found in earth
Question. Which of the following air pollutants is more dangerous for ozone layer ?
- Oxides of nitrogen
Question. Which of the halogen has highest electronegativity ?
Question. Among halogens the highest boiling point is of___________________?
Question. Which of the solid does not contain covalent bond__________________?
Question. The tip of funnel should touch the wall of the breaker in order to avoid____________________?
- Inconsistent flow of filtration
- premature crystallization
- all of above
Question. Electrode potential of Zn is__________________?
- depends on the nature of the coupled electrode
Question. Unit of Kc is_______________?
- Kc may or may not have units