MCQs4All - Computer Science/ IT Collection
Computer Science MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, IT Mobile, Programming, Database, Networking, Security, Web Development
Question. Chief component of first generation computer was__________?
- Vacuum Tubes and Valves
- Integrated Circuits
- None of above
Question. A k-bit field can specify any one of
- 3k registers
- 2k registers
- K2 registers
- K3 registers
Question. command can be used to modify a column in a table
Question. Which one is not a nickname of a version of Andriod?
Question. A network which is used for sharing data, software and hardware among several users owning microcomputers is called __________?
Question. The file in DBMS is called as ……………… in RDBMS.
Question. What are lines, curve, free form, and scribble in PowerPoint?
- Emphasis effects that can be applied to animations
- Types of custom motion paths
- Predefined entrance and exit effects
- All of the above
Question. Why headers and footers used in Microsoft Word Document?
- To enhance the overall appearance of the document
- To mark the starting of a page
- To make large document more readable
- To allow page headers and footers to appear on document when it is printed
Question. In Ms Word, When inserting Page number in footer it appeared 1 but you wish to show a. How can you do that?
- From Insert menu choose Page Number and specify necessary setting
- From format menu choose bullets and Numbering and configure necessary setting
- Click on Page Number Format tool and specify required setting
- All of above
Question. Architecture of the database can be viewed as
- two levels
- four levels
- three levels
- one level
Question. Which device is required for the Internet connection?
- CD Drive
- NIC Card
Question. To select all of the boxes of an organization chart in Ms PowerPoint?
- Clicking and edit and select all
- Right click the chart background and then click select all
- Press and hgold the SHIFT key and click each box
- All of above
Question. By default, your document prints with__________?
- 1 inch top and bottom margins
- a portrait orientation
- 1.25 inches left and right margins
- all of the above