MCQs4All - Computer Science/ IT Collection
Computer Science MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, IT Mobile, Programming, Database, Networking, Security, Web Development
Question. CSS stands for__________?
- Central Superior Services
- Cascading style sheets
- None of above
Question. Graphics for word processor is _________?
- Clip art
Question. In Word, the default alignment for paragraphs is_________?
- left-aligned, or flush margins at the left edge and uneven edges at the right edge
- centered, or equidistant from both the left edge and the right edge
- right-aligned, or flush margins at the right edge and uneven edges at the left edge
- justified, or flush margins at both the left and right edges
Question. Which of the following is/ are operating systems?
- All of these
Question. To set an exception to an AutoCorrect rule, click _______ on the menu bar and then click AutoCorrect Options to display the AutoCorrect dialog box.
Question. It is possible to __________ a data source before performing a merge in Ms Word?.
- all of the above
Question. GIF stands for ________?
- Graphic Interchangeable File
- Graphic Internet File
- Graphic Interchangeable Format
- Graphic Internet Format
Question. In Microsoft PowerPoint two kind of sound effects files that can be added to the presentation are____________?
- .wav files and .mid files
- .wav files and .gif files
- .wav files and .jpg files
- .jpg files and .gif files
Question. “Ctrl + Delete” Shortcut key is used in Ms Word to____________?
- Delete the word just after the cursor
- Delete the word just before the cursor
- Delete the single letter just after the cursor
- Delete the single letter just before the cursor
Question. Specifies a search condition for a group or an aggregate.
- GROUP BY Clause
- HAVING Clause
- FROM Clause
- WHERE Clause
Question. _______________are specific to users’ needs?
- System software
- Application software
Question. ____________is the process of making changes to a document’s existing content.
Question. The birthplace of the World Wide Web was