MCQs4All - Computer Science/ IT Collection
Computer Science MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, IT Mobile, Programming, Database, Networking, Security, Web Development
Question. After typing header text, how can you quickly enter footer text?
- Click on Switch between Header & Footer then type the text
- Press PageDown key and type the text for footer
- Both of above
- None of above
Question. Which of the following is not anti- viruses software?
Question. Computers process data into information by working exclusively with____________?
Question. To change column value in a table the ……… command can be used.
Question. Which file starts ms word?
Question. The …………is responsible for ensuring correct execution in the presence of failures.
- Database Manager
- Transaction Manager
- Recovery Manager
- Executive Manager
Question. LCD stands for ________?
- Liquid Clear Display
- Light Clear Display
- Light Crystal Display
- Liquid Crystal Display
Question. To import text from a word document that uses headings into a PowerPoint presentation:
- This can not be done in PowerPoint
- Click Insert, Slides from Outline
- Click Import, Word Document Headings
- Click File, New, Presentation from Word Headings
Question. “Ctrl + Right Arrow” Shortcut key is used in Ms Word to____________?
- Moves the cursor one word right
- Moves the cursor end of the line
- Moves the cursor end of the document
- Moves the cursor one Paragraph down
Question. In 1940, first electronic computer was invented by_______?
- Clifford Bery
- George Boole
- Atanasoff and Berry
- John V.Atanasoff
Question. Memory unit is one part of____________?
- Input device
- Control unit
- Output device
- Central Processing Unit
Question. What is the function of Ctrl + B in Ms-Word?
- It converts selected text into the next larger size of the same font
- It adds a line break to the document
- It makes tho selected text bold
- It applies Italic formatting t the selected text
Question. The simplest approach to introducing redundancy is to duplicate every disk is called
- All of the above