MCQs4All - Computer Science/ IT Collection
Computer Science MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, IT Mobile, Programming, Database, Networking, Security, Web Development
Question. Coded entries which are used to gain access to a computer system are called__________?
- Entry codes
- Security commands
- Code words
Question. What is the Universal Product Code (UPC) adopted for?
- Fire safely code in buildings
- Earthquake-resistant building code
- Bar code
- against adulteration in eatables
Question. Which of the following symbol sets would be most likely to contain a mathematical symbol such as a degree sign, greater than or equal to, or a Greek letter?
- None of the above
Question. To prevent the loss of data during power failures, use a(n)_____________?
- Encryption program
- Surge protector
Question. Where is the quick Access Toolbar and when should you use it?
- upper-left corner and use it for your favorite commands
- floats over your text and use it when you need to make formatting changes
- Home tab and use it when you need to quickly launch or start new document
- None of above
Question. How Microsoft Word will respond in repeated word?
- A Red wavy line under the repeated word
- A Green wavy line under the repeated word
- A Blue wavy line under the repeated word
- None of the above
Question. Which of these is not a means of personal communication on the internet?
- Instant messaging
- Insta notes
- Electronic mail
Question. Window key + L
- Windows Explorer
- Show Desktop (toggle)
- Lock Desktop
Question. Which feature helps you to inserts the contents of the Clipboard as text without any formatting in Ms Word?
- Paste Special
- Format Painter
- Page Setup
Question. In power point ellipse motion is____________?
- Slide Timing
- Visual Widgets
- None of these
Question. Shortcut key to open Font dialog box is ____________.
- Ctrl+Alt+ D
Question. Footnotes, endnotes, and indexes are all inserted as __________?
- word fields
Question. How many different positions can you set for drop cap?