MCQs4All - Computer Science/ IT Collection
Computer Science MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, IT Mobile, Programming, Database, Networking, Security, Web Development
Question. The first computers were programmed using___________?
- Assembly language
- Machine language
- Source code
- Object code
Question. _________________provides process and memory management services that allow two or more tasks, jobs, or programs to run simultaneously?
Question. Ctrl + C Shortcut key is used in Microsoft Word to____________?
- Copy the selected text
- Cut the selected text
- Print the selected text
- Paste the selected text
Question. Contains information that defines valid values that are stored in a column or data type.
Question. The MLA style specifies that a superscript be used for a note reference mark to signal an explanatory note exists either at the bottom of the page as a(n) __________.
- footnote or at the end of the document as a startnote
- headnote or at the end of the document as an endnote
- footnote or at the end of the document as an endnote
- headnote or at the end of the document as a startnote
Question. Which feature is used for monitoring all document changes?
- Edit Document
- Monitor Change
- Track Change
- Track all
Question. The BSA instruction is
- Branch and store accumulator
- Branch and save return address
- Branch and shift address
- Branch and show accumulator
Question. A group of bits that tell the computer to perform a specific operation is known as
- Instruction code