MCQs4All - Economics Collection
EconomicsMCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Economy, Finance, Accounting, MBA, BBA of past papers
Question. Which of the following is not one of the basic economic s ?
- What to produce
- Who to produce for
- How to produce
- How to maximize economic growth
Question. Refer to Figure 1 What percent of the population vote for A when the choice is between A and B ?
- 75 percent
- 35 percent
- 60 percent
- 40 percent
Question. How are presidential programs funded ?
- By foreign nations
- By government investments
- By Congress
- By withdrawals from the Treasury Department
Question. Sales staff are keen to sell extended warranties because ?
- extended warranties offer value for money.
- the cost of repair will usually exceed the cost of the warranty
- they are paid commission on each extended warranty they sell.
- They are concerned about customer satisfaction.
Question. When did Pakistan Meteorological Department Successfully experimented artificial rainfall in Thar (Sindh) ?
- August 3, 2000
- September 15, 2001
- July 13, 2000
- August 15, 2000
Question. In Which of the business cycle do firms try to cut stocks in order to save costs ?
- The upturn
- The peeking out
- The expansion
- The recession
Question. The J-curve effect refers to the observation that ?
- GDP usually decreases before it increases after a currency depreciation
- the trade balance usually gets worse before it improves after a currency depreciation
- the trade balance usually gets better before it gets worse after a currency appreciation
- GDP usually decreases before it increases after a currency appreciation
Question. The external benefits of using cars are ____ and the external costs are _____?
- low; low
- high; high
- low; high
- high; low
Question. A price floor ?
- always determines the price at which a good must be sold
- sets a legal maximum on the price at which a good can be sold
- is not a binding constraint if it is set above the equilibrium price
- sets a legal minimum on the price at which a good can be sold
Question. Most of developing-country exports consist of ?
- primary products such as tin and bauxite
- intermediate products
- labor-intensive agricultural products
- labor-intensive manufacturing products
Question. Totalitarian regimes_____________?
- control the individual socially and politically
- control only political life
- leave individuals human and civil rights intact
- deal only with economic and foreign policy matters
Question. The entrepreneur can be viewed as the ?
- coordinator of other production resources
- - decision maker under uncertainty
- I- innovator
- - gap filler and input completer
I and II only
Question. The opportunity cost of a good is______________?
- the time lost in finding it
- the quantity of other goods sacrificed to get another unit of that good
- the expenditure on the good
- the loss of interest in using savings