MCQs4All - Economics Collection
EconomicsMCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Economy, Finance, Accounting, MBA, BBA of past papers
Question. Economic theory predicts that a currency depreciation will least lead to an improvement in the home country’s trade balance when ?
- home demand for imports is inelastic and foreign export demand is inelastic
- home demand for imports is elastic and foreign export demand is inelastic
- home demand for imports is inelastic and foreign export demand is elastic
- home demand for imports is elastic and foreign export demand is elastic
Question. The failure of the League of Nation______________?
- occurred after President Wilson,s stroke
- was due to the Republican Senate,s opposition
- illustrated that national interest is more important than collective security or moral opposition to aggression
- was due to Marxism-Leninism
Question. To be considered a a good candidate for an export cartel, a commodity should ?
- be a manufactured goods
- be a primary product
- have high price elasticity of supply
- have a low price elasticity of demand
Question. The result of antidumping tariffs is to ?
- increase consumer surplus in the importing country
- decrease producer surplus in the importing country
- impose a price floor on foreign prices in the importing country
- impose a price ceiling on foreign price in the importing country
Question. Another way of saying that position in a group are value-rated by group members is_______________?
- statuses are ascribed
- authority is hierarchical
- statuses are ranked
- roles are scripted
Question. Cocoa is a tropical plant and requires heat and moisture. Which of the following countries is leading in cocoa productions in the World ?
- Ivory Coast
Question. The female role as a passive and domestic creature may be conditioned by_______________?
- children’s picture books
- stress on male sports in school
- TV ads showing women as domestics
- all of the above
Question. Heavy Mechanical Complex Taxila was set up with the aid of ?
Question. The unemployment rate is the ?
- employed plus unemployed divided by labor force
- total employment divided by population
- labor force divided by population
- unemployed divided by employed
Question. What is the contribution of forestry to the agriculture sector ?
Question. People manipulate the social world which helps them to______________?
- change the nature of the physical environment
- adapt to the environment
- take over the environment
- regulate the environment
Question. The blended family______________?
- consists of natural parents and children
- is another name for a childless family
- is made up of natural parents’ stepparents natural children and stepchildren
- is quite stable for children
Question. In the year 2010-11 what was per capita income ?
- $ 1095
- $ 905
- $ 945
- $ 975