MCQs4All - Economics Collection
EconomicsMCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Economy, Finance, Accounting, MBA, BBA of past papers
Question. For the first time since World War I, in the mid-1980s the United States became a net international ?
Question. “Inflation” may be defined as:
- Rapidly increasing prices in a certain sector or industry
- A temporary increases in the prices of several goods
- A general and consistent increase in prices in an economy
- Too little money choosing too many goods
Question. The impossibility of negative gross investment provides a ______ to fluctuation in ______?
- ceiling, stock building
- ceiling, capital prices
- floor, output
- floor, the capital-output ratio
Question. The share of sugarcane crop in value added in agriculture is 6.3 percent What is the share in GDP ?
Question. The OPEC oil cartel ?
- has shown that is easy to achieve cooperation among cartel members
- was successful in raising oil prices in the 1970s but was disbanded in the 1980s
- has shown greater success in realizing profits during periods of global recession
- has had a level of success in raising oil prices that other developing countries are unlikely to achieve with other primary commodities
Question. Sector shifts tend to raise which type of unemployment ?
- Structural Unemployment
- Unemployment due to efficiency wages
- Unemployment due to unions
- Frictional Unemployment
Question. The powers held by the states include those that are________________?
Question. Speculators in foreign exchange markets do all of the following except ?
- attempt to profit by trading on expectations about future currency prices
- bear risk as they attempt to ____ beat the market||
- attempt to buy currency at a low price and later resell that currency at a higher price
- Simultaneously buy a currency at a low price and sell that currency at a higher price, making a riskless profit
Question. If the Bank of England reduces the money supply to reduce inflation a floating exchange rate will aid the Bank of England in fighting inflation because ?
- as the money supply is decreased the interest rate will increase and the price of UK exports will rise and the Price of UK imports will fall
- as the money supply is decreased the interest rate will increase, and the price of UK exports will fall and the price of UK imports will rise
- as the money supply is decreased the interest rate will increase and the price of UK exports and UK imports will fall.
- as the money supply is decreased the interest rate will increase and the price of both UK exports and UK imports will rise
Question. Rules and Particles that govern the management of an organization are called ?
- Internal laws
- By laws
- Memorandum of articles
Question. The first census in Pakistan was held in ?
Question. John Stuart Mill was the founder of the ?
- Theory of reciprocal demand
- Theory of absolute advantage
- Theory of comarative advantage
- Theory of mercantilism
Question. Exchange rates that are determined by the unregulated forces of supply and demand are ?
- floating exchange rates
- pegged exchange rates
- managed exchange rates
- fixed exchange rates