MCQs4All - English Collection
English MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Grammar,Linguistics, synonyms, antonyms, analogies, acronyms, articles of past papers
Question. There was no heir ______ the throne.
Question. I have been working here _______ ten years?
Question. Synonym of ” Outclass ” is _____________?
Question. Passive Voice of “She will build this house” ?
- This house would be built by her
- This house would have been built by her
- This house will be built by her
- This house will have been by her
Question. Synonym of “stodgy” is _________?
Question. Congregational prayer is superior __________ optional prayer.
Question. Synonym of “halcyon” is _________?
Question. Antonym of “PACIFIC” is
Question. To cry wolf __________?
- To listen eagerly
- To give false alarm
- To turn pale
- To keep off starvation
Question. Synonym of “peer” is __________.
Question. Synonym of YEARN is _____________?
Question. Passive Voice of “People speak English all over the world”.
- English is spoken by people.
- English was spoken all over the world.
- English was spoken by people.
- English is spoken all over the world.
Question. Synonym of “tortuous” is _________?
- like a turtle