MCQs4All - English Collection
English MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Grammar,Linguistics, synonyms, antonyms, analogies, acronyms, articles of past papers
Question. Antonym of Felicity is _____________?
Question. The same considerations are equally applicable ______ accident claims?
Question. Passive Voice of “The people elected him Mayor”.
- Him was elected Mayor the people.
- He was elected Mayor by the people.
- Mayor is elected by the people.
- He is elected by the people Mayor.
Question. Antonym of Inordinate
Question. “Prosaic” means__________?
Question. I’m getting late ______ office.
Question. A lady’s umbrella is:
Question. “An arm and a leg” means _________?
- Full throttle; at maximum speed
- Very cheap or inexpensive. A little amount of money
- Very expensive or costly. A large amount of money
- One made powerless or ineffective, as by nerves, panic, or stress
Question. Active Voice of “Indiscipline should not be encouraged by us”.
- We shall not encouraging indiscipline.
- We have not encouraging indiscipline.
- We should not encourage Indiscipline.
- We must not encouraged indiscipline.
Question. Violation of something holy or sacred is?
Question. Synonym of “frenetic” is _________?
Question. Synonym of “impugn” is _________?
- attack verbally
- hold back by force
Question. Synonym of “tremulous” is ___________.