MCQs4All - General Sciences Collection
General Sciences MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Technologies, Inventions, laws of past papers
Question. The matter of our sun is in ________ state?
Question. Role of biotechnology in the production of food based on ___________?
None of these
Question. Which synthetic fibre is known as artificial Silk?
Question. The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is__________?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
Question. Which of the following slows down the formation of RBCs (Red Blood Cells)?
- Vitamin B-1
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
Question. What is the element required for solar energy conversion ______?
- Ultra pure carbon
Question. Frozen dew is also known as________?
- Black ice
- Frozen ice
- Black hail
Question. When a person enters a dark room from bright light he is not able to see clearly for a little while because the?
- Eye is unable to adjust itself immediately
- Retina becomes insensitive momentarily
- Iris is unable to dilate the pupil immediately
- Distance between the lens and retina take time to adjust
Question. Most of the ozone in the atmosphere is concentrated in the _____________?
Question. Coulomb is the scientific unit to measure?
- None OF These
Question. Which among the following is the correct sequence of the various layers of the Atmosphere from the Earth’s surface?
- Ionosphere, Mesosphere, Stratosphere, Troposphere
- Mesosphere, Stratosphere, Ionosphere, Troposphere
- Troposphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Ionosphere
- Troposphere, Ionosphere, Stratosphere, Mesosphere
Question. The key factor in determining the weather is the quantity of ________ in the atmosphere.
- Water vapour
Question. Diamonds are made up almost entirely of what element?