MCQs4All - General Sciences Collection
General Sciences MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Technologies, Inventions, laws of past papers
Question. Vaccination is synonomyous with ____ immunity.
- Natural active
- Artificial passive
- Artificial active
Question. A loudspeaker changes _________ energy into sound energy.
Question. T.V. transmission cannot cover a very large area because
- the strength of T.V. waves is very limited
- picture cannot be transmitted clearly after a specific distance
- the shape of the earth is spherical
- the air is not a good conductor of light and sound/waves
Question. When a warm air is lifted off the surface in temperature depression it is called ________?
- An occlusion
- A cold front
- An anticyclone
- A warm front
Question. One of the following is a water soluble vitamin?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
Question. “ Light travels faster than sound” It was discovered for the first time by____________
- Issac Newton
Question. The study of cancer is called_____________?
Question. Acid rain is mainly caused by emissions of __________ in the atmosphere.
- Sulfur Dioxide and Potassium Nitrate
- Sulfur and Charcoal
- Nitrogen Oxide and Potassium Nitrate
- Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxide
Question. Which of the following is not a human organ system?
Question. One of the following countries produces maximum energy from atomic reactors: