MCQs4All - Pedagogy Collection
Pedagogy MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed Test of past papers
Question. While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- Collaborative learning
- Collaborative project
- Collaborative work
- Collaborative effort
Question. Syllabus is a part of____________?
Question. Which of the following is related with teaching skill?
- Blackboard writing
- Solving questions
- Asking questions
- All the above
Question. Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- Class task
- Group Work
- Class work
- Group task
Question. Traditionally the cards with a question, problem, or fact on one side and the answer or a related fact on the other side are called:
- Observations Cards
- Flash Cards
- Note cards
Question. According to charter Act 1813, education was the responsibility of____________?
- East India company
- Local Govt
Question. According to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, the Formal operational stage starts at age________?
Question. To make classroom teaching more effective every teacher should discuss with colleagues:
- Analyze responses of students
- Keep him/herself abreast of development in the area in his/her subject
- Publish his/her writings
- None of theme
Question. The concept of pragmatism in educational philosophy says that education should be about___________?
- life and growth
- shaping good citizens
Question. The able teacher is one who:
- Engages the students in their work
- Inculcates the interest in the subject among students
- Helps all the students in passing the examination
- Maintains peace in the class
Question. A successful teacher’s most important function is____________?
- Helping students to become good played
- To develop love for books among children
- Helping students to pass examination
- To develop thinking abilities among children
Question. The aim of a teacher is____________?
- To help students get through in the examination
- To make students disciplined
- To develop the abilities of students
- To develop the social behaviours among students
Question. Circles of learning were formulated by__________?
- David Johnson
- Roger and David Johnson
- None of these