MCQs4All - Pedagogy Collection
Pedagogy MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed Test of past papers
Question. Child development is marked by interrelated processes, which one is not one of them?
Question. What is meaning of growth?
- Change related to measurement
- Change related to result
- Both A. and B.
- None of these
Question. A very important quality of a good student is:
- To come to school on time
- To be quite and well behaved
- To always obey the teacher
- To make an effort to understand what is taught in class
Question. In order to make memory level of teaching a success what should a teacher do?
- Logical sequence should be there in the presentation of subject matter
- Recall and rehearsal of the learn material should be done at short intervals
- Subject matter should be meaningful and interesting before presenting it to pupils
- All of the above
Question. The Law of Effect can be effectively used in____________?
- accelerate learning
- curriculum development
- classroom management
- teaching methods
Question. As people gets older, the ability of applying or maintain attention_____________?
- stays constant
- remains unaffected
Question. Every system of education is based on______________?
- Ideology of nation
- Social development
- Intellectual development
- Skill development
Question. The cognitive domain involves____________?
- physical movement
Question. The philosopher who for the first time taught logic as a formal discipline was__________?
- Edward Thorndike
Question. The longer a particular ability is unused the __________ it becomes.
- more important
- less important
Question. When a teacher enters his class on the first day the theme of discussion should be___________?
- School principal
- School building
Question. The primary duty of a teacher is to be responsible to his/her:
Question. We calculate average marks of a student in the way as we calculate____________?
- arithmetic mean
- geometric mean
- standard deviation