MCQs4All - Pedagogy Collection
Pedagogy MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed Test of past papers
Question. The famous book “The Republic” was written by____________?
- John Locke
Question. A __________ is any activity that occurs outside the classroom for the purpose of providing hands on experience with objects or people that only occur in certain places?
- Field work
- Field Observations
- Field walk
- Field Trips
Question. Which of the following is not emphasized in memory level of teaching?
- Presenting the subject matter by giving least freedom to pupils
- Helping the pupils generalize the acquired knowledge
- Conducting tests along with teaching
- Cramming of the learnt material
Question. The first head of the Deoband was_____________?
- Maulana shah waliullah
- Maulana M. Yaqub Nanautwi
- MaulanaMehmoodul Hassan
Question. The information about internet and computer makes children?
- Give more knowledge
- Increase the knowledge of the information
- Make him best disciple
- More intelligent
Question. The study of the physical, social and mental aspects of aging is called____________?
- Clinical psychology
Question. When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes___________?
- Innovative Teaching
- Moving Teaching
- Travel Teaching
- Extension Teaching
Question. Basic Education mean______________?
- System of education
- Poor learning
- Basic of any learning
- Minimum learning
Question. Private educational institutions were nationalized under_____________?
- Education conference 1947
- National Education commission 1959
- National education policy 1970
- Natural education policy 1972
Question. Condition necessary for micro teaching is___________?
- Controlled environment
- Repeated manifestation of only one skill
- Observation and criticism
- All of the above
Question. In your view, which one is the most important factor of teaching process?
- Teaching materials
- The environment of the class
Question. ___________ are visual frameworks to help the learner make connections between concepts?
- Graphic representations
- Graphic organizers
- Graphic charts
- None of these
Question. Without suitable curriculum, aims of education?
- Can be achieved
- Cannot be achieved
- Can be changed