MCQs4All - Pedagogy Collection
Pedagogy MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed Test of past papers
Question. The scope of curriculum include______________?
- Programme of studies
- Programme of Activites
- Programme of Guidance
Question. A written work by a student to demonstrate some literary or linguistic knowledge, is termed as_____________?
Question. What is Curriculum?
- Overall activities of an Institution
Question. Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- Feelings about reading
- All of these
Question. Formative assessment is an assessment ___________ learning?
Question. An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- aptitude test
- diagnostic test
Question. Reliability of an assessment relates to the __________ of an assessment?
Question. An assessment that is conducted prior to the start of teaching or instruction is called_____________?
- initial assessment
- formal assessment
- formative assessment
- summative assessment
Question. The truth of the conclusion of an inductive argument is___________?
Question. Teacher should read other books also except course-books. What will be the benefit of it?
- They can use their best time
- They will get satisfaction and teach well
- Knowledge will be overall developed and they teach well
- People will know him as best teacher due to his way of teaching
Question. Projective techniques of measuring personality is superior to other techniques because:____________?
- The examinee does not know that he is revealing his own self
- Statistical analysis of the result is possible
- They are easy to administer
- None of these
Question. Before accepting the teaching profession one must know:
- The duty of the teachers
- The pay scale of teachers
- The future prospects of his profession
- The benefits available to teachers
Question. According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for________?
- present life
- future life