MCQs4All - Pedagogy Collection
Pedagogy MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed Test of past papers
Question. The instructional approach in which objectives are presented to learners in chronological order is known as:
- Chronological Sequencing
- Chronological ordering
- Chronological teaching
- None of these
Question. The process of selecting units from a population to estimate characteristics of the population is called____________?
Question. Responsible for the curriculum planning and development in Pakistani is____________?
- Curriculum wing
Question. Robert Sternberg, a famous psychologist, argued that creativity requires __________ different types of intelligence.
Question. When taking a project you would:
- Not mind failure as you feel even then you will learn something
- Take it up only when you are assured of co-operation of others and success
- Plan it very carefully and see that there is no chance of failure
- Be hurt if criticized and leave the project if criticism is too much
Question. According to the theory of forms (or theory of ideas) material world is a/an __________ of the real world.
Question. Teaching by small steps and frequent short assignment techniques are useful for__________?
- Learning disabled
- Slow learners
- Educationally backward children
- All of the above
Question. Most important work of teacher is___________?
- to organize teaching work
- to evaluate the students
- to deliver lecture in class
- to take care of children
Question. Percentage of knowledge gained through observation is?
- 75 %
- 50 %
Question. Mother is the ____________ academy of a child?
Question. Expected life outcomes from education are referred as___________?
Question. How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- By distributing sweets
- By punishing naughty children
- By making one’s teaching interesting
- By telling stories
Question. A student having scientific attitude:
- Gets goods job
- Becomes courageous
- Studies systematically
- Thinks rationally