MCQs4All - Physics Collection
Physics MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed Test of past papers
Question. If a current carrying solenoid is suspended freely it will__________________?
- be rotating
- come to rest in N-S direction
- vibrating like galvanometer needle
- comes to rest after rotation
Question. Formation of large molecule by joining small molecules is_________________?
Question. A chimney works best if air exposed to the chimney is______________?
- Moving slowly
- Moving fast
Question. For which position maximum blood pressure in the body have the smallest value ?
- Standing straight
- Sitting on chair
- Sitting on ground
- Laying horizontally
Question. Which one of the following materials is useful for making bulb filaments ?
Question. In a plane polarized light _________________?
- vibration in all direction
- vibration in two mutually perpendicular directions
- vibration take place in a direction perpendicular to the direction of propagation of light
- no vibration at all
Question. The direction of the linear velocity of a body moving in a circle is______________?
- along the axis of rotation
- along the tangent
- directed towards the centre
- directed away from the centre
Question. When two protons are brought together_____________________?
- Kinetic energy increases
- P.E. between them increases
- P.E. between them decreases
- P.E. between tem does not change
Question. Fundamental frequency of stationary waves in open pipe is ______________ times the frequency in closed pipe?
- Four time
- None of these
Question. Semi-conductor germanium and silicon are_________________?
Question. Venturi meter is used to measure_________________?
- Fluid pressure
- Fluid density
- Fluid speed
Question. During the fission process a large amount of______________?
- Heat energy is released
- Nuclear energy is released
- Chemical energy is released
- Light energy is released
Question. The length of the second pendulum is_________________?
- 100 cm
- 99 cm
- 99.2 cm
- 98 cm