MCQs4All - Physics Collection
Physics MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed Test of past papers
Question. The critical speed of an artificial satellite is_______________?
- 8 Kms-1
- 8.1 Kms-1
- 7.9 Kms-1
- 8 ms-1
Question. As the temperature of black body is raised the wavelength corresponding to maximum intensity________________?
- shifts towards longer wavelength
- shifts towards shorter wavelength
- remain the same
- shifts towards longer as well as shorter wavelengths
Question. When a force is parallel to the direction of motion of the body, then work done on the body is_____________________?
Question. Inertia of an object is quantitative measure of its__________________?
Question. Which one of the following cannot be polarized ?
- radio waves
- ultraviolot rays
- sound waves
Question. Two vectors A and B are making angle θ with each other. The scalar projection of vector B on vector A is written as____________?
- Both a and b are correct
Question. A cup of milk is placed in a microwave oven. Tell which statements is false. (1) Milk will be heated up only. (2) Cup will remain cool. (3) Both cup and mild will get hot ?
Question. SI unit of the coefficient of viscosity is___________________?
- Kg m-1.S-1
Question. On the basis of band theory of solids the semiconductors have _____________________?
- A party filled valence band and totally empty conduction band
- A completely filled valence band a totally empty conduction band and a very wide forbidden band
- A completely filled valence band a partially filled conduction band and a narrow forbidden band
- A partly filled valence band a totally empty conduction band and a wide forbidden band
Question. For a gas obeying Boyles law if the pressure is doubled the volume becomes________________?
- one half
- four times
- one fourth
Question. Which one of the following properties of light does not change with the nature of the medium ?
Question. X-rays are diffracted by a crystal but not by a diffraction grating because_____________?
- The ions in a crystal are well arranged
- The lines in a diffraction grating cannot reflect X-rays.
- The penetration power of X-rays is high in a diffraction grating
- The wavelengths of X-rays are of the same order of magnitude as the separation between atoms in a crystal
Question. When collision between the bodies in a system is inelastic in nature then for system ____________________?
- momentum changes but K.E remain conserve
- K.E changes but momentum remain conserve
- both momentum and K.E changes
- both momentum and K.E remain conserve