MCQs4All - Physics Collection
Physics MCQs for NTS, FPSC, CSS, PPSC, PMS, UTS, FTS, OTS, Teaching, CT, PTC, SST, B.Ed, M.Ed Test of past papers
Question. A body will be in complete equilibrium when it is satisfying______________?
- 1st condition of equilibrium
- 2nd condition of equilibrium
- Both Ist and 2nd condition of equilibrium
Question. The Branch of Physics deals with highly energetic ions is called__________?
- Elementary articles
- Article physics
- Ionic physics
- Plasma physics
Question. If n number of the photon is striking on a metal surface then total momentum exerted is_______________?
Question. The power of a concave lens is_______________?
Question. In vibratory motion_________________?
- P.E. remains constant
- K.E. remain constant
- total energy remains constant
- total momentum remains constant
Question. Materials in which valence electrons are tightly bound to their atoms at low temperature are called___________________?
- Semi conductor
- Super conductors
Question. What is the self-inductance of a coil in which an induced emf of 2V is set up when the current changes at the rate of 4 As-1 ?
- 0.5 mH
Question. Resistance of an ideal insulator is __________________?
- depends upon nature
Question. The span of the broad jump depends upon_______________?
- Mass of the jumper
- Height of jump
- Angle of projection
Question. When A.C current passes through a capacitor then the current relationship will be_______________?
- The current lead voltage by phase angle is 90 degrees
- The voltage leads current by phase angle is 90 degrees
- The current lead voltage by phase angle is 45 degrees
- The voltage leads current by phase angle is 45 degrees
Question. In the capacitive circuit the current___________________?
- Lags behind voltage by π/2
- Is in phase with voltage
- Opposite in phase of voltage by π
- Leads forward the voltage by π/2
Question. Triple point of water is_____________________?
- 273°C at 6.11 Kpa
- 273K at 61.6 Kpa
- 273.16°C at 0.611 Kpa
- 273.16K at 750 Kpa
Question. The purpose of flywheel in the engines is________________?
- to smooth out the energy variation
- to add more weight to engine to work it stable
- to start engine
- both A and B